Friday, October 4, 2013

Week 15!

     We are so excited for Baby Schwebach #2 to get here.  I know I'm very ready to find out if we are having a boy or a girl.  If we have a boy most of the things that we had for Kohlton will work but if we have a girl we have absolutely nothing. Well I wouldn't say nothing we have the most of the big things except a car seat which we are going to purchase towards the end of the pregnancy.  We don't want to have to deal with it sitting in our apartment, we want to put it straight in the car! Here is a little summary of week 15:) 

How far along: 15 Weeks!

Total Weight Gain/loss: I've gained about 5 pounds ish..

Maternity Clothes?  Most of my clothes are still fitting but a few things I have had to         switch to maternity.

Stretch marks? I don't have any so far and I'm doing everything I can to prevent them.
Sleep? I'm up quite a bit and pretty uncomfortable since I'm not a side sleeper. 

Best Moment of the week? I'm starting to really show

Miss Anything? I'm really missing sleeping on my stomach. 

Movement? I don't think I've felt him or her yet, but I'm pretty preoccupied with a toddler running around. So I know I'm not paying attention as much as with my son's pregnancy. 

Food Cravings: I really like pizza and pasta same as my last pregnancy. I also crave a lot of my husband's cooking. 

Anything that makes you sick: EGGS! I can't stand anything about eggs right now, which makes Chris very upset since he loves eggs. I also get sick from the smell of tater tots. 

Started showing yet? Yes! I'm showing much faster than last pregnancy. 

Gender? We don't know yet. We find out at the end of October

Labor signs: Nope

Belly Button In or Out? Half and Half. LOL 

Wedding ring on or off?  On

Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm pretty moody most of the time. Chris is ready for that to be over for sure. 

What are you looking forward to? Feeling the baby move! 

This week baby is about the size of an Avocado and is starting to hear our voices. During this next week the baby is going to double in size.  So far this pregnancy has been much different than Kohlton's was. I'm much more moody and have nausea much much worse than with the last pregnancy. This is the baby at 9 weeks 6 days. After we had the ultrasound, Kohlton laid on the table and pulled up his shirt because he wanted the lady to look at his tummy. :)


Kohlton: 

Now as for Kohlton he is almost two yeasr old and a quarter already.  He has grown up tremendously over the past few months. He absolutely loves to play outside but then again what child doesn't. He loves animals and bugs. He has done a lot of helping over the past few months. He always has to help Chris take out the garbage, he opens the doors for Chris when he leaves for work, and most recently he has to help untie Daddy's shoes. He has also made the big move to a big boy bed as in a full size bed because Chris and I got a new one. He has been in the bed for about a month and is awesome about it. He always waits until we come into his room to get him. He never gets out of bed without us.

Kohlton is obsessed with trains. We live in a town with lots of trains and every time we see one he completely freaks out and is screaming train at the top of his lungs. He also loves Joe (Curious George) and Mickey and the gang. 

Kohlton is constantly talking now and does a very good job communicating what he wants or needs. He knows all of his body parts and animals. We are working on counting but we get to three and tend to go back to one. He is also saying people's names and does a very good job of saying them on the first try. 



 Kohlton is a very busy little boy and is so funny.  He is quite the little character and he can't wait to meet baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment