Monday, October 6, 2014

Quinn is 7 months old already!!!

Wow!!! My baby girl is 7 months old already! She is weighing in at 17 pounds 15.5 ounces! She is growing every single day! She loves eating food such as peas, green beans, pears, prunes, squash, and carrots!  I just made my first batch of baby food, baby carrots and she absolutely loved them! She wouldn't eat the pre made baby food carrots! Quinn Everlea is crawling around everywhere and standing along things! She loves playing with her brother, kohlton, and playing with his toys:)  finally in the last week almost two weeks she has been sleeping much better! We have put her on a schedule to keep her sleeping better:) who would have known that all she needed was a schedule! Lol That is much easier now too because we aren't near as busy!!! 

She loves standing :) 


This was the reaction I got when I told her all the homemade carrots were gone! Lol poor baby!!! I do tell her grandpa and daddy that she is crying because of those ugly packer colors she is wearing:) lol 
 

Love this little girl!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment